Day 21 – turn ons and offs –
- Love love love a man with sexy eyes and gray hair, oh, and big hands (get your mind out of the gutter), and a great sense of humor
- hate someone who is full of themselves, someone who plays dumb, someone who doesn’t like animals, and much to my hubby’s dismay, science fiction.
Day 22 – picture of what I’m wearing – well…no picture since I can’t access my pics from my phone at work, but I have on a pink v-neck sweater from Old Navy, Charcoal pinstrip slacks, and black flats.
Day 23 – A letter to someone, anyone
Dear Blue Cross,
Please stop screwing around with my radiation therapy claim from last year. It’s now really past due and I’m getting hella pissed that you won’t just pay the freaking thing already – you paid 29 other treatments. Pony up and get it done.
Day 24 – Seven things that cross my mind a lot
- Is it 5:00 yet?
- Wonder what I am going to make for dinner…
- Did he just drop the f-bomb in a meeting with the feds?
- Coffee…need more coffee
- Did I remember to clean the cat boxes?
- Oh great…another hot flash
- Did I take my mid-day vitamins?
Day 25 – would I rather date someone plain with an amazing personality, or gorgeous with a plain personality – um, the first one. But I’d really rather not date…you know, since I’m married.
Day 26 – Little things that make me feel warm and fuzzy…my grandkids smiles, sweat pants, a butter cookie, a snuggle with my pooch, and a kiss from my honey